Floor plans & space information
ARCHIBUS is a modular system that enables Facilities Management to manage its buildings, assets, projects, maintenance and repair services. The space management module allows UNSW staff to view floor plans across the University and to report on a wide range of space information such as data relating to room size, type, function, capacity, room number and allocation. Floor plans can be viewed on screen or printed and can display information such as room usage or occupant.
ARCHIBUS is regularly updated for changes resulting from building renovations, demolitions and new constructions, and alterations to room usage or occupancy.
To request access to ARCHIBUS please call the IT Servicedesk on 9385 1333 or email Servicedesk. Once you have been given access, click on the login button to the right, and log in with your zID and zPass. If you have difficulty logging in, please contact the IT Servicedesk.
Guides and related information
- ARCHIBUS Space Viewer User Guide and Space Editor User Guide, Room and Function Codes
- UNSW Space Management Policy
- UNSW Space Management Procedure
- UNSW Space Standards (v1-24 Draft - May 2016)
- UNSW Planning and Design Guide
- UNSW Space Editor Tutorial has been developed to assist users with space editor access learn how to change their space data.
Demonstrations are held regularly by the Space Management team and include login details and how to use reports and floorplans. If you would like the Space Management team to organise a presentation for your area, click here to send an email.
UNSW Asbestos Management Plan
Visit UNSW's Health and Safety website and search for 'asbestos' to access the UNSW Asbestos Management Plan and related documents.